Full community features
With a full Adoption UK community account, you can access all forums and full community features. You must have adopted or be in the process of adopting, with a UK adoption LA/agency, and these details will need to be verified before full access is granted.
You would benefit from a full community account if:
- you are currently in the family finding process
- you have adopted and wish to find other adopters in your area.
Public forum only
Anyone can register to use Adoption UK's public forum to ask questions and share advice. A public forum only account does not require identity verification with a UK adoption LA/agency.
You would benefit from a public forum only account if:
- you are thinking about adoption
- you adopted a long time ago
- you are the family of, or friends with, an adopter
- you only want to use the anonymous forums.