Sufficiency data - across the UK
Professionals - please login to see trends within your own agency, consortium or country.
Added & matched
This is a chart showing the number of children matched, children added, and adopters added between April %passedYear% and March %currentYear%, on Link Maker.
For children in this cohort, during the 2 year period
- 40% of matches on Link Maker were identified within 1 month
- 60% of matches on Link maker waited 6 months or longer for the match to be confirmed
This cohort of children contains:
- 47% of children in sibling groups of 2 or more
- 9% of children over the age of 5
- 24% of children who are not identified as White British
- 12% of children with 3 or more identified needs
- 56% of children who are male, and 44% who are female
This is a chart showing the number of adopters added, matched and waiting between April %passedYear% and March %currentYear%, on Link Maker.
For adopters in this cohort
- 22% of matches on Link Maker were identified within 1 month
- 73% of matches on Link maker waited 6 months or longer for the match to be confirmed
Please note that this data is limited to children and adopters added to Link Maker. The aim is to highlight trends, particularly around children that may wait longer for a match, rather than to reflect national totals.
If you would like an accessible version of this data, please contact our support team through email at [email protected] with your request.
Link Maker statistics
In the past 30 days